Target Area: Upper Body
Equipment: Not required
- Begin with your hands placed closer than shoulder width and feet slightly wider than hip width apart on the floor.
- Step your legs behind with your feet together and then drop to your knees.
- Form a straight line from your head through to your heels, and maintain this line throughout the movement.
- Lower your chest to touch the floor using your triceps and aim to go as low as you can or access your full range of motion.
- Push your palms into the floor and extend your arms to press your body back up to the starting position. This is one repetition.
Perform a Tricep Push-Up on your toes
Break the movement into two slow and controlled exercises