Target Area: Upper Body
Equipment: Not required
- Begin with your hands placed closer than shoulder width and feet slightly wider than hip width apart on the floor.
- Step your legs behind with your feet together and curl your toes under.
- Lift your hips up and keep your chest in front of your hands.
- Form a straight line from your head through to your heels, and maintain this line throughout the movement.
- Lower your chest to touch the floor using your triceps and aim to go as low as you can or access your full range of motion.
- Push your palms into the floor and extend your arms to press your body back up to the starting position. This is one repetition
Try performing this movement with your feet on a box or a bench.
Try performing the movement on your knees instead of your toes.