Target Area: Full Body
Equipment: Medicine Ball
- Stand with your feet just outside shoulder width apart, holding the medicine ball at your chest.
- Squat down, keeping an upright torso.
- As you stand up from the squat, push your hips forward until you’re standing straight with the ball at chest level.
- Push the medicine ball above your head, while moving your head through your arms.
- Lower the medicine ball back down to the starting position. This is one repetition.
Increase the weight of the medicine ball being used.
Decrease the weight of the medicine ball being used