Target Area: Upper Body
Equipment: Not required
- Begin with your hands placed under your shoulders and feet slightly wider than hip width apart on the floor.
- Step your legs behind with your feet together and curl your toes under.
- Lift your hips up and keep your chest in front of your hands.
- Form a straight line from your head through to your heels, and maintain this line throughout the movement.
- Lower yourself downward until your chest almost touches the floor while your feet stay firmly put.
- Straighten your arms back up to the starting position before you lower yourself down again. This is one repetition.
Perform this movement with your feet on a box or bench
Perform this movement on your knees instead of your toes.