Target Area: Core
Equipment: Not required
- Begin in a push-up position.
- Lower both your forearms to the ground so that your elbows and fists are flat on the ground. Your palms should be balled up and your shoulders should be parallel to your elbows.
- Curl your toes under and engage your abs by tilting your pelvis and pulling your belly button toward your spine.
- Straighten your body, keeping your neck and spine neutral. Flex and engage your core, while squeezing your bottom.
- Hold this position until after the burning begins, ensuring you always maintain your technique throughout. Keep your eyes on the floor in front of you. Avoid raising your behind. Your body should make a straight line from your heels to the back of your head.
Hold the plank position for longer
Perform this exercise on your knees.