Target Area: Upper Body
Equipment: 1 x Dumbbell, Bench
- Start with a dumbbell in your hand, rest your opposite knee on a bench with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend about 45 degrees forward at the hips, using your non-working arm to stabilise yourself. Keep your back straight at all times.
- Bend your elbow to bring the dumbbell towards you. Your triceps should be parallel to your upper torso while your wrists parallel to your thighs.
- Straighten your arm behind you and feel your tricep working and elbow as straight as possible.
- Perform for the number of prescribed repetitions.
Increase the weight of the dumbbells or number of repetitions.
Decrease the weight of the dumbbells or number of repetitions.