Target Area: Lower Body
Equipment: 2 x Dumbbells
- Stand with a tall posture and the dumbbells resting either side of your body.
- Take a large step forward with one leg and lower your body until the knee of your back leg almost touches the floor.
- At the same time, allow your torso to tilt forward 15 to 20 degrees, and allow the dumbbells to hang straight down without bending your back.
- When you lunge forward, land on your heel.
- Push yourself back up and step back into the starting position. Repeat with your opposite leg.
Increase the weight of the dumbbells or number of repetitions.
Decrease the weight of the dumbbells or number of repetitions