Target Area: Upper Body
Equipment: Cable Machine, Small Barbell Attachment
- Lower the cable pulley and attachment to the bottom of the machine.
- Start in a standing position with a tall and upright posture.
- Grip the bar with the palms facing upwards and hold just below waist level.
- Flex your elbows and curl the barbell up to your chest.
- Slowly lower the bar back to starting position. This is one repetition.
Increase the weight on the machine
Decrease the weight on the machine or number of repetitions.