Target Area: Lower Body
Equipment: Booty Band
- Place a booty band around your thighs just above the knees.
- Lie on your back with your legs bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Push through your heels to raise your hips and form a straight line with your hips, knees and shoulders.
- Maintain tension with the booty band and keep your core drawn in to avoid overextending your back during the exercise.
- Pause for one second, squeezing your bottom together and lower slowly back to the floor. This is one repetition.
Perform the exercise with a dumbbell or barbell across your hips and above the pelvis.
Perform the exercise without a booty band