Target Area: Lower Body
Equipment: Booty Band
- Place a booty band around your thighs just above the knees.
- Rest your upper back and shoulders on a bench.
- Position your feet so that your heels are close to your buttocks.
- Drive your hips upwards by pressing your feet firmly to the floor and squeezing your buttocks at the top of the exercise (while avoiding overextending).
- Gradually lower back to the starting position, ensuring that you maintain tension through your glute muscles.
Perform the exercise with a dumbbell or barbell across your hips and above the pelvis.
Perform the exercise without a booty band.