Looking for a simple, healthy and yummy breakfast? We got you, GF!
Say hello to our fave Green Smoothie Bowl 😍
Not only does this baby taste like heaven in a bowl, but it's fully loaded with goodness, too!
Easy to whip up in minutes, it's the perfect go-to for a healthy breakfast, afternoon snack, or as pre-workout fuel.
Keep scrolling for the recipe, sis!
Cals: 350 P: 25.4g F:12.9g C: 28g
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 large (100g) frozen banana
- 40g avocado
- 1 cup (40g) spinach
- 1/2 cup (72g) cucumber, diced
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder
- 1/2 cup (118ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 4 ice cubes
1. Dice cucumber and banana.
2. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Who's off to make this right now? Let us know in the comments below!
If you're looking for more delish recipes like this one, get on over to THE BOD app, girl. We've added 60+ NEW recipes you're going to love!