These taste AH-MAZING!
The mini serving sizes of these Lemon Berry Cheesecakes makes them perfect to have on the daily with your morning coffee, post workout or after dinner. But we also think this would make for a seriously delicious, gluten-free CAKE! 😋
Let's get to the recipe
122 Calories Per Serve!
MACROS Per Serve:
P: 3.4g C: 13.9g F: 5.9g
Serves: 9 Mini Cheesecakes | Time: 30 minutes
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup almonds
- 2 medjool dates, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 125g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon THE BOD Berry Jam (per piece)
- Make THE BOD Berry Jam.
- Blend the oats, almonds, dates, lemon juice and apple sauce to create the base.
- Roll mixture into 9 even-sized balls. Press balls into a small silicone muffin tray. Set aside in fridge.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, honey, tapioca flour, lemon juice and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the filling onto each of the bases. Add 1 tablespoon of THE BOD Berry Jam onto each mini cheesecake. Freeze for 15 minutes or until set.
- Remove from freezer. Defrost 5 minutes and top with fresh berries before serving.
These mini cheesecakes may not use your typical cheesecake ingredients but trust us when we say they are rich, satisfying and the perfect combination of tart and sweet. The base has a nice chew. the filling is creamy and light and the berry jam on top is the perfect finisher.
These get stored in the freezer so you can pull them out on the day of eating and defrost for a few minutes before popping into your mouth!