Easter and chocolate. It just makes sense.
If you’re looking for some easy, delicious, and chocolatey recipes sans the guilt, we got you, sis!
Here are some of our fave (healthy!) chocolate recipes to try this Easter...
COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN BALLS
- 120g oat flour
- 60g vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80ml rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 35g dark chocolate chips
Prepare a plate or tray with baking paper.
Combine all the ingredients excluding the chocolate chips in a large bowl, folding until the ingredients are stirred through.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Roll the mixture into evenly sized balls and place on the prepared tray before cooling in the fridge for at least an hour.
Transfer the balls to an airtight container. Store the balls in the fridge or freezer.
MINT CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE
30g Protein Powder (Chocolate)
1 tsp Mint Essence
1 tsp Cacao Powder
1 cup Oat Milk
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor, blender or thermo appliance and blend together with ice.
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MOUSSE
- 100g Lady Finger Banana
- 300g Avocado
- 2 tbs Cacao Powder
- 2 tbs Honey
- 30g Chocolate Protein Powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, blender or thermomix and blend until it forms a thick creamy mousse.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Sprinkle some extra cacao powder on top and voila!
Top Tip: Replace honey with maple syrup to make this recipe vegan!
Find heaps more delicious recipes like these in THE BOD's brand new Nutrition & Training programs!