Skip the takeaway this week sis and give our quick, easy and HEALTHY chicken pizza recipe a go instead!
This guilt-free meal not only tastes delicious but it packs a big protein punch too! Check out these MACROS:
Nutritional Information (per serve):
Cals: 380.7 P: 42.1g F: 4.7g C: 38g
Ready for a slice? Keep scrolling, sis!
Pita Chicken Pizza
- 2 (65g) wholemeal mini pitta pockets
- 2 tbls (30g) tomato paste
- 100g precooked roast chicken breast
- 4 slices (20g) red onion
- 4 (40g) cherry tomato, halved
- 1 (20g) white mushroom
- ½ cup (7g) baby spinach
- 2 tbls (40g) light ricotta
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cover base of pitta bread with tomato paste.
- Top pizzas with spinach, sliced mushroom, chicken pieces, halved tomatoes, thinly sliced red onion, and dollop ricotta over the top.
- Place pizzas on a baking tray. Bake for 10 mins or until the cheese has melted.
Top Tip 1: For gluten free, use gluten free pitta pockets or a gluten free wrap.
Top Tip 2: Ricotta can be swapped with light pizza cheese, mozzarella or bocconcini.
Ready for more yummy recipes like this? Find 60+ NEW recipes in THE BOD app!