Exclusive for our Restarters! Here is our new Veggie Burger recipe taken straight from THE BOD Bites!
Don't forget that as an exclusive member of THE BOD Restart Round 3, you get access to 50% off THE BOD Bites.
- 200g cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup finely grated zucchini, squeezed dry
- 150g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¬º cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 2-3 large garlic cloves
- ¬Ω cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- ‚Öî cup finely grated carrot
- salt and pepper to taste
- Using a food processor, combine the white bean, chickpeas, 1 tablespoon of oil, onion, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, thyme, breadcrumbs, egg and salt and pepper.
- Stir through the shallots, carrot and zucchini. Check the consistency before shaping the mixture into four burger patties. You may need to add more liquid or more breadcrumbs.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan and cook the burgers on medium to high heat.
- Serve on wholemeal buns with salad.
MACROS PER SERVE CALORIES: P: 9.8g C: 29.4g F: 9,5g