Broccoli and Cheese Bites in only 20 minutes!
This tasty recipe takes only six ingredients and is perfect to snack on the go. Add extra fibrous veggies like spinach and zucchini to make the most of the green!
Serves: 5 | Makes: 20 bites | Time: 20 minutes
- 600g fresh broccoli florets
- 90g small brown onion
- 1 whole egg (whisked)
- ½ cup almond meal (45g)
- 60g extra sharp parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180º fan-forced and line tray with baking paper.
- Chop stems off broccoli, boil for 5 minutes to soften.
- Process broccoli until finely chopped, removing excess water with paper towel.
- Combine the broccoli, onion, egg, almond meal and fresh basil in a medium bowl.
- Roll the mixture into 20 evenly sized balls.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, rotating balls halfway.