Who doesn't love a good guac?! 🥑
We recently asked you, our #bodsquad, over on Instagram what recipes you wanted to see more of, and we got an overwhelming (and quite specific) response ... for a Guacamole dip.
So we thought we'd share a tried and tested favourite, a recipe created by THE BOD Founder, Sophie Guidolin. Sophie has shared this one over and over as one of her go to super snacks, her own version of a Spicy Guacamole and it's delicious!
Guacamole is not only great for nachos but the avocado is also rich in (good) mono-unsaturated fats.
Enter your email below, and we'll email you the recipe to keep and easily refer back to.
Prep Time: 15 mins | Makes: 1 ½ cups
✔ Good Fats
✔ High in Vitamin K
✔ High in Folate
- 1 large ripe avocado (320g), halved
- ½ small red onion (50g), chopped finely
- 1 large roma tomato (90g), chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon tabasco or hot chilli sauce (optional)
- Scoop avocado into a medium bowl; mash coarsely with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt. Top with extra coriander leaves, if you like.
- Serve dip with crackers (optional)
Fats: 6g | Carbs: 0.7g | Protein: 0.8g
Got any other recipes you'd like us to share? Comment below, we'd love to hear!
TIP: This dip is best made close to serving as the avocado starts to turn brown once cut. However, if making ahead of time, press plastic wrap onto the surface of the guacamole.