Try this delicious take on your canteen favourite, Protein Caramel Slice! YUM!
- 12.5g chocolate pea protein
- 20g oats
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 egg white
- enough water to bind
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°C.
- Mix all the ingredients together until combined in a bowl.
- Press into silicone loaf pan (or any other mould).
- Bake for 10 minutes until set.
- When finished cooling, place the base in the freezer and prepare the caramel filling.
- 25g dates - soaked
- 1/4 can chickpeas - rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter powder (prepared with water) OR 1 teaspoon of natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth (add date soaking water if needed).
- Press the filling on top of the base layer.
- Place in the freezer to set for an hour.
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil - melted
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon erythritol (or any other sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon cacao powder
- pinch of pink salt
- Pour a small amount of the mix onto each of the slices, it will set instantly forming a hard chocolate top.
Macros per portion:
When made with powdered Peanut Butter:
383 calories - 40C/11F/24P
When made with natural Peanut Butter:
446 calories - 42.8C/17.8F/25.9gP
Made by @sophiewatsonfitnesstood