Crunchy, healthy, and packed with flavour, these vegan cold rolls are perfect for any occasion and are guaranteed to be a hit with the whole family. It’s such a simple dish to whip up for lunch or dinner if you’re short on time - they take just minutes to make!
- 50g Capsicum, julienned
- 100g Carrot, julienned
- 100g Cucumber, julienned
- 25g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 200g Firm Tofu, cut into strips
- 100g Vermicelli Noodles, cooked and drained
- 8 Rice Paper Sheets
- Pour hot water into a large, shallow dish and immerse one rice paper sheet to soften for around 10-15 seconds.
- Transfer the rice paper sheet to a damp cutting board or damp towel.
- Add a small handful of vermicelli noodles and then layer the rest of the ingredients. Gently fold over once, tuck in the side edges, and continue rolling until sealed.
- Place seam-side down on a plate and cover with a damp water towel to keep fresh.
MACROS PER SERVE:
C: 57.4g P: 11.3g F: 4.2g
Let us know below if you give this delicious recipe a go!