- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 110g Spelt Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Bi-Carb Soda
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 180g Almond Milk
- 150g Strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Coconut Yoghurt
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Mash the bananas with a fork and combine them with the flour, baking powder, Bi-Carb Soda, and lemon juice. Next, slowly add in almond milk until you get a thick batter.
- Finally, fold in the sliced strawberries, leaving some for garnish.
- Heat some of the oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, not too hot as the pancakes might burn. Spoon a little less than ¼ cup of the batter per pancake (this will make around 8 pancakes).
- Cook the pancakes for about 3 minutes on one side, then when bubbles start to appear flip and cook for another minute.
- Serve the pancakes with a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt and maple syrup and garnish with remaining strawberries.
Add cacao nibs or slivered almonds as extra toppings.
MACROS PER SERVE:
C: 54.9g P: 6.2g F: 20.7g
Let us know below if you give this delicious recipe a go!