Our Spring Veggies Breakfast Egg Wraps from THE BOD Fuel are an amazing way to start your day - crumbled with feta for an extra kick. This is just one of many vegetarian-friendly recipes in THE BOD Fuel!
Want to try more recipes from our newest recipe book?
We're offering our Restarters 10% off the entire BOD Fuel range.
Use code "FuelYourRestart" for 10% off THE BOD Fuel hard copy, digitial eBook or hard copy + digital eBook bundle!
Spring Veggies Breakfast Egg Wraps
To make the wraps:
- Whisk 2 eggs in a small bowl; transfer to a plastic squeeze bottle.
- Spray a small frying pan with cooking-oil spray; place over medium heat.
- Drizzle half the egg into the pan to form a lacy pattern; cook for 1 minute or until set. Remove from pan. Repeat to make one more wrap.
To roll the wraps:
- Place a sheet of baking paper on the bench with the short side nearest to you. Place egg wrap on the paper at the end closest to you; add the filling, then using the paper as a guide, roll up tightly. Carefully slide wrap off the paper onto a serving plate.
Spring Veggies filling:
- Cut 100g orange sweet potato into matchsticks.
- Heat 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil in a medium frying pan. Cook sweet potato, stirring, for 4 minutes or until softened.
- Add ½ medium thinly sliced zucchini (60g); cook until softened.
- Add 90g chopped asparagus, ⅓ cup peeled broad beans, ⅓ cup thawed frozen peas and 1 clove crushed garlic; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Season.
- Divide mixture and 1 tablespoon mint leaves between wraps; scatter with 25g (¾oz) crumbled reduced-fat feta.
- Roll to enclose filling.
Macro breakdown per serve:
CALORIES: 205 calories