THE BOD Weekend Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold by THE BOD (Inspire by Sophie Guidolin Pty Ltd), the person ("seller") responsible for the BOD Weekend 2019 ("event").
The following conditions are both for sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
Tickets are sold subject to following conditions:
- Once confirmed, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law
- Tickets are sold by the seller responsible for presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue where the event is presented
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the re-issue of ticket order confirmation. The seller reserves the right not to re-issue ticket order confirmation where seating is not allocated
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of admission
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the event, if at all and admission is at the discretion of the event and/or venue personnel on duty at the event
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute guest speakers and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be brought into the venue except where expressly authorised. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast, photograph and video any part of the event
- Entry may be refused if tickets can not be presented at time of entry to the venue or are not purchased from the seller
- Tickets must not be re-sold or offered for re-sale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. THE BOD reserves the right to cancel any tickets purchased that are suspected of being used in this way. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties
- The purchase of an event ticket entitles entry to Hold Your Own Gym between 11-18 November 2019. Limit of one entry per ticket holder. By purchasing your event ticket you agree to the conditions of entry to Hold Your Own and will be required to complete the waiver online form.
PLEASE CHECK EVENT DATE AND TIME ON YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDES GST.
Ticket holder enters venue at own risk and must adhere to all house rules.
See all venue policies.