THE BOD Men's Program Bundle
Buy all three level of the Men's programs (Starting Strength, Powerbuilder and D.U.P Powerlifter) and SAVE.
Why The Bod Men’s Program is different:
✓ Proven results from year and years of testing and trials, bringing you the most foolproof protocols
✓ Coaching methods in the palm of your hand that can be adapted to your own individual goals
✓ Ongoing online support from our coaches to guide you through your journey
✓ Nutrition and exercise laid out for you in an easy-to-understand format
About Level One - Starting Strength
Learn how to perform exercises with correct technique, programming and form with a step-by-step exercise glossary.
Designed for those reasonably new to weightlifting and a male who describes himself as a beginner to the intermediate level lifter.
Take these skills and start a 12-week training program that you can use time and time again as your strength and endurance progresses and customise a nutrition plan around your level of activity.
About Level Two - PowerBuilder
This second level of The Bod - Men's set delves into the realms of the exact kind of training needed for improved physique progression.
Those following PowerBuilder may be interested in a physique competition or are looking to take their competitive goals more seriously.
PowerBuilder also teaches you how to integrate different styles of training to achieve power and hypertrophy and endurance progresses and customise a nutrition plan around your level of activity.
About Level Three - D.U.P. Powerlifter
The third and final level of The Bod - Men's is for professional powerlifters.
The PEAK level. D.U.P Powerlifter program takes training to its advanced stages and will take you down the path of becoming an elite level powerlifter.
Our founder Nathan Wallace uses this exact program to prepare for his world record holding powerlifting competitions time and time again.
What does each program level include?
- A double-sided book in eBook and/or print version.
One side contains all things relevant to The Bod nutrition, and the other; The Bod exercise.
- Nutrition and training for your specific level.
This includes the intensity, percentages, number of sets and number of reps!
- 3 x 4 week training blocks to bring the progressive results
on the NUTRITION side of things...
- Customisable flexible dieting protocol
- All 80+ recipes including nutritional breakdown and macros
- Supplements, vitamins and minerals guide
- Macro and micronutrients, required ratios and fibre
- The difference between flexible dieting and a set meal plan
- Executing the right plan to achieve your goals
- How to track and weigh your food correctly
- Gaining or cutting (learning how to adjust calories to manipulate your body composition)
- Cheat, free or refeed meals (obtaining vital knowledge on structured cheat, free or refeed meals)
- You’ll walk away with the knowledge on how to write you own meal plan.
when it comes to EXERCISE...
- Learn how to perform exercises with correct technique, programming and form with my step-by-step exercise glossary
- 12-week training programs that you can use time and time again as your strength and endurance progress
- Volume, frequency and progression
- Over 70 exercises in the exercise glossary
A note from the creator:
Designed by Nathan Wallace and his accolades
"This program has been tried and tested over many years. It's not a one-size-fits-all program. It allows the freedom and capability to make what you want out of it and hit YOUR goals. It guides you with the tools needed to see a consistent progression in your strength, hypertrophy, physique or all three."
What can you expect from The Bod Men’s Program?
Once you have selected the appropriate level according to your individual ability and goals, you will very quickly understand the way that our creators programming works: results. Proven Results.
Everything that is programmed has been researched, tested and most importantly – works! But it only works if YOU work too!
Following the program set out is vital in seeing the best results. Remember, as always our coaches are on hand if you would like to send in a video and have your technique assessed.