Target Area: Lower Body
Equipment: Barbell, Weight Collars, Weight Plates
- Begin with a wide snatch grip past your knees with the loaded barbell on the floor in front of you.
- Your feet should be directly under your hips, with the feet turned out.
- Squat down to the bar, keeping your back in a neutral position with your head facing forward.
- Start the movement by driving through the heels, and raising your hips. The back angle should remain the same until the bar passes your knees.
- At that point, drive your hips through the bar as you stand up tall. Lower the bar to the starting position and reset your posture. This is one repetition.
Increase the weight on the bar or number of repetitions.
Decrease the weight on the bar or number of repetitions