Target Area: Lower Body
Equipment: Booty Band
- Start in a standing position with the band around your ankles.
- Bend at your knees into a slight squat with your hips behind your heels and your upper body leaning forward.
- Place your hands on your hips for stability, shifting your bodyweight onto one leg.
- Slide the other leg to the side and then transfer your weight to that leg.
- Ensuring that resistance is maintained, bring your ankle back to the starting position (just outside shoulder width).
- Continue to ‘skate’ in the side direction for the desired number of repetitions then exercise the alternate side by travelling back in the opposite direction.