Target Area: Lower Body
Equipment: Not required
- Position your feet at shoulder width.
- While keeping your back straight and chest up, squat down so your upper thighs are parallel or lower to the floor.
- Pressing mainly with the balls of your feet, jump straight up in the air as high as possible.
- When you touch the floor again, immediately squat down and pulse up and down a few inches before jumping back up again.
- Perform for the number of prescribed repetitions.
Add weight to the movement. This can be in the form of dumbbells held either at your sides or one dumbbell placed on your chest horizontally.
Master a Jump Squat first