Target Area: Lower Body
Equipment: Booty Band
- Start lying on your back with your feet pulled towards your bottom with the band positioned above your knees. Apply lateral tension to the band by widening your knees just past shoulder width.
- Stretch your arms out along the sides of your torso with your palms facing down or crossed over your chest.
- Pull your belly towards your spine, drive one foot into the floor and thrust your hips upwards so that your torso becomes parallel with your thighs. Allow your other leg to become elevated above the ground, ensuring you maintain tension in the band.
- Contract your glutes in the leg that is firmly planted to the ground at the top of the movement.
- Hold this position briefly and then lower your hips to about an inch off the floor before performing another repetition.