Target Area: Full Body
Equipment: 1 x Kettlebell
- Start with the kettlebell between your legs.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointed out, knees slightly bent and looking straight ahead.
- Hold the kettlebell using a two handed grip.
- Keeping a neutral back, bend your hips back until the kettlebell is between and behind your legs.
- Squeeze your bottom to extend your hips and thrust the kettlebell up.
- Control the weight throughout the exercise.
Increase the speed at which you perform the exercise.
Decrease the intensity by slowing the movement down and breaking it into two parts.