Target Area: Upper Body
Equipment: 2 x Dumbbells, Bench
- Firmly grip the dumbbells and draw your shoulder blades backwards and downwards.
- Position yourself so that you are lying on a flat surface or bench. Ensure you drive your feet firmly into the ground
- Shorten the distance between your knees and shoulders by creating a slight arch in your back, while engaging your core.
- Plant your heels into the ground to create tension through your core.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells to your chest, ensuring that your elbows are positioned approximately 45 degrees from your torso.
- Firmly press the dumbbells away from your chest, ensuring you maintain tightness through your core. This is one repetition.
Increase the weight of the dumbbells or number of repetitions
Decrease the weight of the dumbbells or number of repetitions