Target Area: Full Body
- Stand with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side.
- Lower your body into a squat position with your hands on the floor in front of you, standing on the balls of your feet ready to push your legs backwards.
- Jump your legs backwards into a push-up position and lower your chest to the floor.
- Push your chest back up to the push-up position and leap both feet forward so you are back in the squat position.
- Jump up into a rocket jump and land on the other side of the bar. Perform for the number of prescribed repetitions.
Increase the speed of the movement.
Slow the movement down. If it is still too difficult, master the Star Jump first.