Welcome to Week 1 Restarters!
We're always looking for ways to spice it up in the kitchen, and this Vegan Scrambled Tofu checks the box!
Vegan Scrambled Tofu
- 150g firm tofu
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon yeast flakes
- Mash the tofu in a bowl with a fork.
- Combine the spices in a separate bowl.
- Heat up the coconut oil in a small nonstick pan on medium to high heat.
- Add the tofu to the pan and fry for few minutes.
- Add the spices and mix in with tofu for a further few minutes.
- Add in about 1 tablespoon of water or vegetable stock.
- Continue to cook the tofu to your liking and serve on toast with sprinkles of chilli flakes and paprika!