THE BOD Beef Burger Recipe + Free Meal Plan
Want to know what a day on the plate is like for our athletes?
Check out our delicious burger recipe and a free meal plan!
Hearty, delicious and part of all our meal plans? This is THE BOD Beef Burger Recipe.
Here's a favourite recipe taken straight from The Bod programs, and a dish your entire family can enjoy. You can adjust the recipe to suit your macros too!
- Switch the cut of meat to reduce the fat.
- Opt for a low carb bread.
- 600g chuck steak, minced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 8 slices of rye bread
- salad of your choice
- Combine all the ingredients (except bread, almond meal and salad) in a large bowl and shape into patties.
- This mixture will make four larger burgers or 8 smaller patties.
- Press the patties into almond meal to coat.
- Cook the patties on a grill until done.
- Ensure the patties have browned evenly.
- Serve on two slices of rye bread with salad of choice.
Macro Breakdown Per Serve:
Check out this amazing step-by-step creating of The Bod Beef Burgers by Ambassador April!
You will be SHOCKED to find that at the end of the day you will be satisfied, without cravings and fuelled for your next workout! P.S. The meal plan includes CHOCOLATE too.
When it comes to our programs:
You have the choice between tracking your macros, or following one of our meal plans. Each meal plan is catered to your fitness ability and contains over 70+ incredible recipes including our beef burger recipe! Check out the women's and men's programs.