Cinnamon Nutola Recipe
You are going to love this nutty take on the classic granola! Great macros, great taste, and a 2-week shelf life! Although we can't guarantee how long it will last!
For breakfast, choose the milk that best suits your macro needs and personal taste.
- 2 1/2 cups (225g) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup (60g) shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (75g) raw cashews, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (35g) slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup (35g) white chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (90g) honey
- 1/4 cup (35g) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (40g) sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160° fan-forced. Line two large oven trays with baking paper.
Combine oats, shredded coconut, nuts, chia seeds and spices in a large bowl. Add coconut oil and honey; using your hands, mix well to combine. Spread mixture out between prepared trays.
Bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, or until lightly toasted. Bake for a further 15 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until browned. Cool. Stir through cranberries and sultanas.
Transfer cooled nutola to an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 weeks.
Serve 1/2 cup nutola with 1/2 cup milk of your choice.
Calories per serve: 277